The New Jersey Chapter of NAIOP, the commercial real estate development association, on Monday announced the finalists for its Deal of the Year Awards.
Three winners, one each for Industrial Deal of the Year, Office Deal of the Year and Mixed-Use Deal of the Year, will be revealed at the 32nd Annual Commercial Real Estate Awards Gala, which will be held on May 16 at The Palace at Somerset Park in Somerset.
The Industrial Deal of the Year finalists are:
- Linden Logistics Center, Linden. Involving CBRE, Advance Realty and Greek Development.
- Quest Diagnostics Lab at Prism’s ON3, Clifton. Involving Prism Capital Partners LLC; Quest Diagnostics; CBRE; Fox Fothschild LLP; Waters, McPherson, McNeill PC; Flad Architects; and GRE.
The Office Deal of the Year finalists are:
- Gateway Center acquisition, Newark. Involving Onyx Equities LLC, Garrison Investment Group, Axonic Capital LLC, Taconic Capital Advisors, and Prudential Financial.
- Integra LifeSciences headquarters relocation, Princeton. Involving Cushman & Wakefield, Integra LifeSciences, HLW International, Black Creek Group LLC, Fox Rothschild LLP, Sills Cummis & Gross PC, and Newmark Knight Frank.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals headquarters lease at MCCBLUE, Parsippany. Involving Cushman & Wakefield, P3 Properties, JLL, and Teva Pharmaceuticals.
The Mixed-Use Deal of the Year finalists are:
- 400 Claremont, Jersey City. Involving Cole Schotz PC and CBRE.
- Ironside Newark, Newark. Involving Edison Properties, Beckerman, Newark Community Development Corp., Perkins Eastman, Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, CBRE, Genova Burns, and Riker Danzig Scherer Hyland & Perretti.
The recipients of the 2019 Commercial Real Estate Awards will also be honored at the gala.
Andrew Merin of Cushman & Wakefield will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award. The Impact Awards will be presented to Greek Development and Whitesell Construction Co. Inc.
Gretchen S. Wilcox of G.S. Wilcox & Co. will be recognized with the Industry Service Award. New Brunswick Mayor James M. Cahill will receive the Caren S. Franzini Public Partner Award.